Give this gift if you see the following symptoms:
*baskets of ironing lying around the house
- people grumpily banging round the house in their pyjamas every morning desperately looking for something to wear to work
- muttered comments such as “its time you lot learnt to do your own ironing”
- triangular shaped scorch marks on your shirts.
So here is a gift of a couple of weeks of peaceful and serene mornings with 30 garments being picked up, ironed, and returned in 24 hours neatly hung on hangers and in garment covers. (If the gift giver wants their own clothes ironed as well, we suggest you go for our 50 garment ironing service listed separately).
Now we do have to agree that this can be a hard gift to give – after all, you don’t want someone getting the very mistaken impression that , well, you think their housekeeping standards aren’t up to much. So, try these strategies:
- get your personalisation right on the card – words such as “so you’ve got time out with girls”
- give it alongside one of our experience gifts
- give it with a “gift of time” open voucher.
Collection and delivery
Gift Ref: CRLSTR001