Give this gift if you see the following symptoms:
*baskets of ironing lying around the house
- people grumpily banging round the house in their pyjamas every morning desperately looking for something to wear to work
- muttered comments such as “its time you lot learnt to do your own ironing”
- triangular shaped scorch marks on your shirts.
So here is a gift of that basket being swiftly removed and a rack of 50 garments neatly ironed being returned the next day , each on its own hanger and in garment covers. Now that is maybe worth several nights of someone putting their feet up and NOT feeling guilty about the family ironing – and that IS a treat.
Now we do have to agree that this can be a hard gift to give – after all, you don’t want someone getting the very mistaken impression that , well, you think their housekeeping standards aren’t up to much.
So, try these strategies:
- get your personalisation right on the card – words such as “so you’ve got time out with girls”
- give it alongside one of our experience gifts
- give it with a “gift of time” open voucher.
Collection and delivery
Gift Ref: CRLSTR002