Ron McKenna, the Sunday Herald food critic said of La Bodega “I liked this place as soon as I started eating and I like it even more now I’ve worked my way through the menu and heard the bang, bang, bang of flavours popping in my mouth.” And no doubt he hadn’t even got the bang, bang, bang of the Latin rhythms in the 1 hour dance lesson you’ll get before your 3 tapas, not to mention those that will come with the social dancing you can indulge in for as long as your hips keep you grooving afterwards.
(The follow-on social sessions may not necessarily be exclusive to you – but who knows what other movers and shakers you will meet!)
- This activity is suitable for groups looking to mingle and get into the rhythm for the rest of the party!
- £7 reduction on prices for non-dancers with cruciate ligament or other mobility problems.
- Sessions can last from 3 hours up to 5 hours and can begin at 12pm or 6pm
- For 6 – 60 people.
- Don’t want to learn the Tango? – Other dance styles can be chosen.
- 3 hour – 5 hour sessions from £20 per person.
Please use the ENQUIRE button to order this activity or get your full data sheet
This team event takes place at the activity specialists own venue in Glasgow’s West End.
If you would like us to arrange transport (optional extra) please use the ENQUIRE button.
Dance Centre offering classes for adults and kids with in-house tapas bar which is open to the public.
1 storey building with 2 fitted dance studios & café with stage and dance floor.
Easy to reach by public transport.
Gift Ref: DWASTR008