We start with lots of fun icebreakers and when everyone is comfortable, we combine laughter yoga, exhilarating games and oodles of relaxation.
Laughter yoga is a physical exercise based on mime and play with proven health benefits. It starts with pretend laughter and before you know it, the pretend laughter turns into real belly laughs and natural laughing for the rest of the event. The body doesn’t know the difference between spontaneous or induced laughter so it doesn’t matter if you’re pretending to begin with your body receives all the physiological benefits.
Workshops then go on to combine this laughter yoga with creative play, competitive games and relaxation. This helps take staff out of their comfort zones, and makes them feel open minded, full of energy and closer to their colleagues. Stress reduction is guaranteed.
People work best when they feel good about themselves. This is an instant mood changer and exercises can be used long after the event to increase motivation and creativity and bring the team closer together.
- This activity is suitable for all, laughter is produced without offending any cultural norms or setting up offensive stereotypes.
- Sessions can be from 30 minutes to a whole day to suit your programme.
- 30 minute sessions from £10 per participant
- 1 hour sessions from £15 per participant
- Full day from £48.
- Prices based on the activity coming to your venue in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
- Please use the ENQUIRE button to order or get your full data sheet.
This activity comes to you. You will need plenty of space for participants to move around. Sufficient moveable chairs for every participant. Adjustable ventilation.
If you would like us to arrange a venue (optional extra) please enquire.
Gift Ref: JOYEDI001