This relaxing Indian head massage workshop is perfect for any company looking to take the stress out of their team and get them heading on the right track. Teams will cover essential Indian head massage theory and then learn the practical aspects of this ancient art.
To start off this ancient form of massage will be explained along with the health and safety aspects. The team will then get down to the practical side of the art. In pairs each participant will learn how to give a massage and practice on their colleague. Don’t worry though, they will get to swap round and receive a massage themselves.
This is perfectly suited to the workplace as the massage can be done fully clothed because it is mainly focusing on the shoulders, head and neck. It promotes relaxation and clear thinking and helps to de-stress.
- This activity is suitable for any work group that wants a perfect team bonding and energizing activity.
- Sessions can be either a half day or full day.
- For 2-10 participants.
- Half day from £15 per participant
- Full day from £30 per participant
Please use the ENQUIRE button to order this activity or get your full data sheet
- This activity comes to you. A warm room will be required and a chair for each participant.
- This team event can also take place at the activity specialists own venue in Glasgow City Centre.
If you would like us to arrange a venue or transport (optional extra) please ENQUIRE.
We have been established for 7 years, the last 5 of those as a limited company. We offer a variety of short beauty and holistic courses. The academy is within a townhouse with 3 training rooms.
Train station is a few minutes walk away. On bus route and car parking on street.
Gift Ref: INDSTR002