Our Values - Your Values - Team Values
At Giftedpeople Teams we believe you can:
- stretch your team's comfort zones without playing commandos
story telling from £15)
- make team players without contrived games (try chocolate making from £20)
- have serious team building objectives in creative and fun
activities (try a photo safari from £20)
- develop co-operation and communication without competition(try
samba drumming from £10) and
- practice corporate moderation whilst valuing employees (try a
Clyde Powerboat expedition
(But if you do want any of those other things - like a whole day
white-water rafting from £77 - we can still help.)
We supply team activities for enterprises who wish to follow the
new social standard where corporate bodies need to practice
corporate moderation whilst still motivating their staff and
showing that they value their employees and their clients.
The new social standard also recognises that team members are
equals, not just elements of a hierarchy, and that each possesses
individual skills that may not always be recognised in the work
Overtly playful & creative
Organisations increasingly recognise that play is the path to
fun and profit. While Google's 20% of staff time devoted to play
could not be followed within the vast majority of organisations,
most now accept that:
- Fun is the new status symbol.
- Play helps us find our genius.
- Play is smart corporate strategy for solving problems.
More effective through a creatively positive
All Giftedpeople events seem like play but all can be structured
to have defined training outcomes that are achieved more
effectively within the positive and creative atmosphere generated
by the activity and the fact that the outcomes are not obvious at
Discretely structured with hard training
Many of our activities can be staged as a 1 - 2 hour session in
middle of a training day, enhancing conventional training
More powerful than Powerpoint
Giftedpeople events also encourage people to associate outside
their normal groups, reducing "silo" thinking and enhancing
cross-departmental working back in the day-to-day setting.
Team rewards and
- Awaydays and Fun Days, social occasions and parties
- Providing a refreshing change of focus in the middle of a whole
day training event.
- Corporate entertainment.
- Learning through play
- Enhancing in-house training
- An alternative to "chalk & talk" and Powerpoint
- Tailored training outcomes and evaluations
...Think what the winning team gets in "The Apprentice"…
- Teams that play together stay together
- Prices to suit every budget & achievement
- Something for every lifestyle